Monday, February 14, 2011

Danny I'm Sorry But Your My Best Friend, I'm Sorry

I am sorry for what I did
I forgive what you have done
The truth is I miss you
Remember all the laughs we have together
Each day I pick up the phone to call you
go wait I can not
because of that fight I cant recall
Don't you remember?
When we were outside my house talking
the insides jokes that we laughed our heads off wit
the gossip and rumors we made
I told you we will be best friends forever
And I plan to keep that promise
I said things I didn't mean
and you hurt me by what you said also
Just trust me on this
I'm sorry
We seem so far apart now
Which is something I don't want to happen
You were my best friend
you can not deny it
If you don't accept this
then I understand
you will not be forgotten

No comments:

Post a Comment